Research & Product Information
Our PJs (excluding fastenings) are made of 100 % cotton. Where possible we use Oeko-tex certified cotton. Oeko-tex means cotton has been tested and free of harmful dyes and chemicals.
Hospital Pyjamas v Normal Pyjamas v Gowns
- Hospital Pyjamas allow IVs to be changed without having to remove pyjamas, unlike traditional pyjamas and disconnect from IV pumps
- IV flow is therefore undisturbed
- Reduction of Specialist Nursing time
- No flushing or venflons required
- Allow easy access for medical examination without undue exposure
- Removes the need to strip off to wash
- Accommodate other medical appliances such as plaster casts and splints
- Access for catheter care
- Promote parent / carer involvement as nursing input is reduced
- Provide privacy and comfort, promoting wellbeing
- All access to the front of the body putting you back in control
- Look great and are a much needed improvement to hospital gowns
Specialist Design Attributes
- 100% cotton and comply with hospital regulations
- There is a protective foam strip behind the poppers to cushion the body (childrens' range )
- There are no popper strips on the back of the body and they have been placed away from pressure areas.
- Plastic poppers have been used to prevent nickel allergy and not to interfere with electrical equipment.
- Optional velcro fastenings to make fastening easier.
- Top quality poppers manufactured for medical clothing are used.